General information for students who are considering borrowing to finance their postsecondary education and links to relevant articles regarding the cost of education, financial aid, and student debt.
Financial Aid Tools
- Financial Aid Basics
- Financial Aid Basics – Video!
- Financial Planning for College Resource Manual
- FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid – Video!
- FAFSA Verification
- FSA ID Recommendations
- 2023-24 FAFSA: Required or Recommended Supporting Documents
- Guide to Download SAR
- Decision Making: Using Financial Aid Offer Letters to Assess Affordability
- Financial Aid Comparison Worksheet
- Financial Aid Basics 2.0 The College Years
- Knowledge is Power: Understanding Satisfactory Adademic Progress (SAP)
- The Lending Lifecycle: Student Loans from Acceptance to Repayment Video
Looking for resources on your campus? We’ve compiled some helpful resource sheets and encourage you to check them out. Before you get started, we recommend reviewing the Campus Resource Key for more information about the various resources that may be available on your college campus.
- Missouri State University
- Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Saint Louis University
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville
- University of Central Missouri
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Webster University