The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis works to maintain the highest standards of integrity in all its relationships with students, donors, volunteers, and the public.
- The Scholarship Foundation guards the privacy of donors and students alike. Donor and student lists and records are kept strictly confidential. The information is never sold, shared, or rented.
- Acknowledgements of donations and announcements of financial aid awards are made public only with the authorization of donors and students.
- All donors are treated with respect, care, and gratitude, regardless of the size of the gift or whether it is a financial gift, a gift of volunteer time, or an in-kind donation.
- No premiums or “perks” are provided; donations do not influence policy.
- The Foundation believes in the principles of operational transparency. Its financial records are open to the public. Internet links provide direct access to The Scholarship Foundation’s federal nonprofit tax statements and to annual reviews of its financial statements by independent accountants. To view The Scholarship Foundation’s recent IRS Form 990, go to Financials.
- The Foundation maintains strict cost controls in all phases of its operations, with fiduciary oversight provided by a 30-person volunteer board of directors.