The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis will host free clinics to assist students in filling out their interest-free, fee-free Scholarship Foundation loan applications before the April 17 application deadline. Students and parent(s) will receive free hands-on assistance from The Scholarship Foundation’s Student Advisors. Registration is not required, but strongly encouraged. Families attending the free Application Completion Clinic should bring the following information:
- High school and/or most recent official college transcript
- FAFSA log-in information to access student’s Federal Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Name and email address of the person who will provide recommendation on student’s behalf
- The financial aid award letter from the school student will attend, if available.
Students are encouraged to create an account and begin the application in advance; this can be done at www.myscholarshipcentral.org. Students and families should also be prepared to bring the two essays required for the application, and ensure that a letter of recommendation is received no later than April 17, 2017.
Students and families may attend any of the free Application Completion Clinic dates below:
- Thursday, April 13 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-725-7990.