The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis seeks candidates for the full-time position of Community Relations Coordinator, a key position that provides support to the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and External Relations Director. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting fundraising activities, including grant writing, gift tracking, and coordinating logistics of the annual campaign;
- Communicating with donors and volunteers;
- Arranging and documenting meetings;
- Facilitating student interactions with donors and community through the Designated Scholar Loan and Student Ambassador programs;
- Supporting public relations efforts, including coordinating press releases, maintaining media records
- Responding to inquiries and correspondence; and
- Providing basic program and organizational support as needed.
While a postsecondary degree is preferred, successful candidates must have a minimum of five years related experience, excellent written and oral communication skills with diverse populations, proficiency in word processing, database, spreadsheet and donor software (Raiser’s Edge and Salesforce), and experience working in nonprofit organizations. Candidates must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, open office environment while paying close attention to detail, and work well independently and in collaboration. Must have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to perform under pressure. Must possess a strong desire to help students succeed!
No telephone inquiries will be accepted. Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter by February 28, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org