College planning does not stop with high school graduation; if you need help finalizing, changing, or even creating your plan for the 2023-24 school year, The Scholarship Foundation’s Student Advisors are here to help you. This summer, drop in for Summer Advising Hours with The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis at three branches of the St. Louis Public Library. We can help with:
- Completing, or correcting, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Identifying alternative financial aid options for those not eligible to file FAFSA;
- Filling out verification paperwork and/or obtaining supporting documentation;
- Reviewing, or comparing, financial aid offers;
- Discussing affordability or considering more affordable options.
Student Advisors will be available on Wednesdays, 2:30pm-4:30pm, in June and July at St. Louis Public Library branches to help with your planning. You can find us on Wednesdays at the following branches:
June 7th, 2:30-4:30pm, Julia Davis
June 14th, 2:30-4:30pm, Carpenter
June 21st, 2:30-4:30pm, Schlafly
June 28th, 2:30-4:30pm, Julia Davis
July 5th, 2:30-4:30pm, Carpenter
July 12th, 2:30-4:30pm, Schlafly
July 19th, 2:30-4:30pm, Julia Davis
July 26th, 2:30-4:30pm, Carpenter
Can’t make a drop-in date? We’ve got you! Student Advisors are still available to support YOU in your planning. To schedule a 1:1 appointment, please contact a Student Advisor directly. To meet our advisors and view their contact information, please view our Advisor Bios.